We create training and competence solutions that use the most effective blend of technology and traditional training methods. Our key focus is to leverage ongoing advances in technology to provide our learners with the highest quality, most convenient and most cost-effective learning environment. These training offerings support multiple hardware platforms from mobile phones to tablets and laptops to full VR environments supported by specially created headsets and gloves to provide a fully immersive learning environment. Our software developers use the most current development environments for eLearning, AR/VR and our Learning Management System.
ISG has been born from a rich history in the maritime industry. Our team includes Master Mariners and Chief Engineers, each with more than 20 years’ sea-time who provide subject matter support for everything we develop and deliver. This rich maritime pedigree includes senior specialists with backgrounds in the cruise sector, ferry sector, military, tanker and bulk carrier sectors and with operational experience in every region of the world, including Polar Class vessels. The Company includes Senior Lecturers from a number of renowned international maritime colleges, who are experts in developing engaging courses, classroom presentations, delivering interactive workshops and providing simulation training on state-of the art Transas simulators. Simulation training is delivered physically and online, depending upon the requirements of each individual client. Our learning specialists develop assessment methods that are optimised to address the learning outcomes from each program, which include online assessment, classroom assessment and competence-based assessments in the workplace.
Our business has been built on the knowledge and experiences of a senior team, each one of whom has spent their careers working in international digital and instructor-led training businesses. This experience varies from establishing and building eLearning and software simulation companies to establishing and growing traditional training businesses that use physical assets for competence-based training that support life critical industries. The maritime and oil and gas industries have both been served by members of our team, with a wide range of training services from pedagogy development and creating blended, digital and simulation learning through to physical and online assessment to training needs analysis and training optimization. We appreciate the value of competence in life critical industries and help clients to design, develop and implement competence standards and systems appropriate to their business.
• Developing online training in new fuels technologies for the cruise sector tailored to the requirements of the end client
• Providing a range of online simulation training to clients in the tanker and ferry sectors
• Working with a global manufacturing specialist to develop training standards for Hydrogen training to the maritime sector
• Creating interactive videos and immersive environments for illustrating life-critical drills onboard ships and the correct use of fast rescue craft and lifeboats for the Government sector
• Developing blended learning offerings to address the requirements of the Polar Code for vessels operating in Polar waters
• Creating immersive training for Crowd Management for clients in the cruise and ferry sectors